Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dreams to Reality, and Budgets

Anytime I'm interviewing a prospective client and they ask me what exactly are all the things we do, the answer beside the self explanatory, is pretty simple. I tell them to just go out in their yard, and close their eyes. Put themselves in a place that they can only dream of at this point, and pay attention to the details of what is around them in that vision.

My job, is to use my expertise and make that dream a reality, within a realistic budget. So, maybe there is this special place you have just been waiting for in your yard and you need a great company whose employees will listen to you, and respond to what you envision. That company would be the Naturescape Landscape Company, right here in San Diego North County.

No comments: